Plus on road costs.
- Pretty, Rugged. New Stainless Steel sports bar means this ute looks as good as it goes.
- New large alloy wheels make the Amarok is a head turner, on and off the beaten track.
- BI-Xenon LED headlights and daytime running lamps provide a clearer view, even in the worst conditions.
- All the comforts of home. Ergo comfort seats available in Nappa leather mean that your body will thank you, even on the longest journeys.
- The Re-designed Dash panel, with an A4 format storage compartment also features a cutting-edge infotainment system.
- Climatronic Air-conditioning system lets you set unique temperatures for two different zones inside your Amarok.
- 132kw (Core/Comfortline) 165kw (V6)
- 420nm (Core/Comfortline) 550nm Torque (V6)
- 8.5L/100km (Core/Comfortline) 7.8L/100km (V6)
- With 2.52m² of load surface and 1,222mm between the wheel arches the Amarok's tray can fit just about anything, including the kitchen sink.
- Off Road ABS brakes gives you unrivalled stopping power on material such as gravel or sand by increasing braking intervals and locking the wheels in a controlled manner.
- What goes up must come come down, and with the downhill decent feature controlling engine speed and braking, going down slippery slopes has never been easier.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 06 968 5679