- The Caddy's TSI engine provides 62 kilowatts and 160nm of torque allowing you to zip round town while a fuel economy of 5.5l/100km means less valuable time wasted at the fuel pump.
- The Transporter provides you with 75 kilowatts and a more than ample 250nm of torque, meaning that even with the load space full to the brim, the Transporter is no slouch. The engine also boasts an impressively low fuel rating of 7.4l/100km.
- The Caddy can claim a class-leading 730kg payload which coupled with a 3.2m3 load compartment volume means that this vehicle has got space a-plenty. A 1500kg towing capacity means that in the unlikely possibility whatever your moving won't fit in the load space, then putting it on a trailer will do the trick.
- The Transporter has a massive 1445kg payload, meaning that it has plenty of room to stock everything your work day might require. Backed up with a 2200kg towing capacity, the Transporter has the ability to not only carry but tow the whole workshop, to where ever you might need it.
- The Caddy boasts a redesigned cabin featuring all the storage space you could wish for. There is a roof shelf which extends across the width of the cabin. The storage pockets in the doors hold 1 litre bottles and the centre console is equipped with four cup holders.
- The Transporter cockpit has been ergonomically designed to give you the feel of a passenger vehicle. However with multiple storage compartments featuring and front and rear parking assist, the Transporter is functional as well as comfortable