- Ensure your tires are properly inflated: Under-inflated Tyres wear more quickly and depending on driving conditions may affect the handling of your vehicle. The correct tyre pressures can be found in your owners manual or drop your vehicle into us for a free pressure check and adjustment. Our qualified Technician will ensure your pressures are at factory standards and will make any recommendations, e.g rotation, alignment.
- Maintain proper alignment and rotate: Tyres that are not aligned properly will wear unevenly, and near new tyres may develop bald patches and need replacing. Book in for our $45 Wheel Alignment special and our Technician will not only align your Tyres but make any necessary recommendations e.g tyre rotation to help prolong the life of your tyres.
- Avoid potholes and other rough terrain: You might be surprised by how much damage a simple pothole could do to your vehicle. Even scraping against the curb while parking can cause wear on your tires. Avoid rough terrain like this as much as possible, especially since these situations can cause damage to the tire’s sidewall. This also applies to driving in a way that could wear your tires more than necessary.
- Keep clean: Just like you wash the rest of your car, you should also make sure you’re cleaning your tires and wheels. This will keep corrosive dirt from staying on there too long. There are also protective products you can use, protecting the tires from harmful UV rays.
- Use the right tires for your vehicle: This seems like it should be an obvious one, but it’s surprising how many drivers don’t use the right tires on their vehicle. Tires that are undersized will wear faster and may adversely affect how your vehicle handles on the road. Our Technician can check the Tyres on your vehicle for suitability and recommend the best choice for both your driving style and vehicle model.
Call Our Service Team on 06 968 56 76 to book in or Email Us today.